Package Theft Prevention Tips
- Use smart lockers or secure mailboxes
- There is plenty of technology available to keep your deliveries safe and secure.
- Have packages delivered to a place where someone will be
- When ordering online, have the package delivered to your workplace, a family member or trusted neighbor who you know will be home.
- Install a smart security camera at your front door
- By installing a security camera or video doorbell, you can be alerted remotely to any activity and even respond to the person verbally.
- Require signature on delivery
- Reroute or reschedule delivery
- By using the delivery service's website or app, you can change delivery, reroute a delivery, or request to have the delivery placed in a more secure location on the property.
- Obtain insurance on your package